Buffalo River Landing is located in an exciting area of the city, a neighborhood that reflects Buffalo’s continuing resurgence in metropolitan living. Luxury apartments, stunning views, and water access in a vibrant city setting — it’s all here for you at Buffalo River Landing.
Please click on the image for full resolution.
For your convenience, you can apply for an apartment online.
- In the historic First ward, Maritime District along the Buffalo River
- Near Buffalo River Fest Park — home to music and entertainment and the Buffalo River Fest held each June
- Close to Buffalo’s Silo City district, celebrating Buffalo’s historic grain elevators
- Proximity to Tift Nature Preserve, Canalside, Larkin Square and more
- Situated between Buffalo’s Inner and Outer Harbors
- Walking distance from Historic Cobblestone District, First Niagara Center and HARBORCenter
- Minutes from RiverBend, a master planned waterfront initiative being recreated as an ecological, recreational and economic resource for Buffalo and the region
- Easy access to Rt. 190 and other major thoroughfares
- Designed by renowned Chaintreul Jensen Stark Architects, carefully incorporating district elements and history into the plan
- Historical interpretation of the site including reuse of original Freight House post and beam timber, iron work, and other materials where possible
- Five-story with secure ground floor parking
- 78 one- and two-bedroom apartments with high-end amenities
- Units on water side and on park side; corner units with spectacular views
- Private fitness center for residents
- Wood flooring, designer solid surface countertops and high end fixtures throuhgout
- Passive green space on the water’s edge with benches
- Docks for river access by kayaks, canoes and small recreational watercraft